Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sponsoring 95 New Reps In 3 Days!!!

Frankly, I haven't heard of someone signing up 95 new reps in 3 days. But low and behold, my friend just did with a new company he joined. It wasn't the company that signed them up, it was the system he used. His phone was ringing of the hook and people were joining left and right, it was a crazy 3 days for him.

So, knowing that the secret to success is an ongoing learning process, I decided to try this system to see what it could do for me. Now I don't have all the time in the world as I have a rather large down line that take care of, but I devoted a few hours to this system and got some AMAZING results.

Within one week of putting this system to work for me, I have signed up 34 new team members!! And that is on top of the team members I normally sign up on a weekly basis.

I have created a large part of my success from copying what works for other people. And this system has produced way beyond my wildest dreams. I will be passing this along to ALL of my team members to help them explode their down lines.

Even if you are not part of my team, and just a reader, I would like to pass this along to you also. You can find this system here: http://raydavis.blackbeltrecruiting.com/

Use this and watch what it does for your down line and your bank account!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment